Believe it or not, today marks the first official day of summer! Considering the warm weather we’ve been having in the northeast, one would think that the summer season started months ago. We’ve already had plenty of air conditioner, barbecue and general posts on summer themes, so maybe it’s time to look back and see what we’ve done.
We have you set as far as things to do this summer goes.
- Sweepstakes of the Century June Giveaway: Sony Hot Summer Movie Night
- Enter to win tickets to Splish Splash, Six Flags Great Adventure, Ducks games and more
- Receive up to $24 off admission with our Splish Splash Coupon
- Win a Road Trip to Atlanta to See Mets vs. Braves
- Raceway Park’s Night of Thrills (already passed)
Make sure you’re prepared for summer with the latest gadgets and appliances!
- How to Choose the Best Air Conditioner for You
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Air Conditioners
- Summer Gadgets from P.C. Richard & Son and Toni On! New York (Video)
Here are some fun facts, food and at-home remedies to combat the hot weather:
- The History of BBQ (Infographic)
- Grilled Peaches and Cream Recipe
- How to Beat the Heat at Home (Includes a recipe for watermelon salad with mint leaves)
We’ve covered a lot about the summer heat without even formally being in the season yet. Subscribe to our blog and keep checking back for even more summer giveaways, tips, and sales to help keep you comfortable and cool!
Image credit: Allie_Caulfield on Flickr
Stay informed on the latest P.C. Richard & Son sales product news, tips and tricks, contests, P.C. Richard & Son Theater shows and more! Subscribe today.
Filed Under: Uncategorized