Thanksgiving is almost here and if you are hosting at your house this year, you’re probably scrambling to make sure everything is in order. Here is a quick checklist to run down to make sure you are right on track for the big day:
- Confirm your guest list. You may have had last-minute cancellations or last-minute invites.
- Confirm you have enough place settings, tableware, and chairs.
- If you didn’t already clean up the house this weekend, start your cleaning now.
- Make sure all of the china and glassware has been washed and your napkins and table cloths are clean and ironed.
- Make room in your fridge for fresh groceries you may still need to purchase.
- If you haven’t stated