Make any evening memorable with the magic of a fire pit. Picture this: you’re sitting outside with your family on a beautiful night, and the sun is beginning to set. An imaginary paintbrush creates a cotton candy sky of pink and blue that slowly morphs into vibrant streaks of magenta and orange. Soon, a vast, cobalt sky covered in twinkling stars is overhead, and a cozy, crackling fire gives off a warm glow. When night falls, the light of the fire will keep your summer gathering going even longer. With a fire pit set, you can enjoy summer nights to the fullest. You’ve got the perfect scenery, and now all you’re missing are some fun things to do!
Here’s some ideas to get cozy by your fire pit set this spring and summer:
- Watch a family favorite movie (yes, outdoors!) on a SunBrite outdoor television.
- Read an enticing novel and explore a new genre.
- Share stories with friends and family. What’s the funniest thing that ever happened to you? What’s your fondest memory?
- Family game night! Play card games, charades, or guessing games.
- Share some lunch with friends and family. Use a sandwich maker or deep fryer.
- Write a poem (the scenery is inspiring!)
- Exercise your creativity–write a short story.
- Keep a journal and write about your summertime adventures.
- Sketch a summer-themed, tropical picture.
- Paint the sunset or sunrise and incorporate all of the colors you see in the sky.
- Take some pictures of the scenery to remember the moment. Browse our cameras and camcorders to find the right fit for you.
- Wear your pajamas and cozy socks.
- Enjoy coloring books for the whole family.
- Bake a pie in the oven and then share dessert around the fire.
- Make some waffles with a waffle maker and enjoy them by the fire.
- Share a snack by the fire. Use a popcorn maker.
- Have a hula hoop contest in your backyard.
- Chill out, de-stress, and listen to relaxing music with outdoor speakers.
- Set up tents and go camping in the backyard.
- Enjoy a refreshing smoothie made with a blender. Experiment with summertime fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, pineapple chunks, kiwis, oranges, bananas, shredded coconut, and more.
- Play musical instruments.
- Sing songs.
- Warm up on a chilly night with a cup of tea.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee made with the convenience of a coffee maker.
- Play volleyball (at a safe distance).
- Make a homemade pizza and then enjoy dinner around the fire.
- Have a cookout. Whether you’re looking for a grill to accommodate a couple or many people, there’s options for all different lifestyles.
- Make homemade ice cream with an ice cream maker. Set up a fun topping station.
- Go swimming and then warm up by the fire.
- Spend quality time together with your friends and family.
What do you enjoy doing by your fire pit? Share your ideas in the comments!
Stay informed on the latest P.C. Richard & Son sales product news, tips and tricks, contests, P.C. Richard & Son Theater shows and more! Subscribe today.