NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The CA Software Giveaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of P.C. Richard & Son (“Sponsor”), Computer Associates, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and web site providers/web masters, and members of their immediate family (spouse and parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. Void outside of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. To Enter: Sweepstakes begins on January 4, 2011 and ends on January 18, 2011 (“Promotion Period“). During the Promotion Period, enter to win by going to http://blog.pcrichard.com/were-giving-away-free-ca-software with your full name and e-mail address in the appropriate form fields and specifying which software you would like to enter to win: CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2010, CA PC Tune-Up 2.0, or either one. Entrants may enter ONCE per e-mail address for the entire Promotion Period. Entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Entries generated by script, macro and other automated or mechanical means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void.
3. Winner Determination: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing, by an independent judging agency on or about January 19, 2011 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. (1) Grand Prize: (1) 1 Year CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2010 ARV $69.99 or (1) CA PC Tune-Up Plus 2.0 ARV $49.99. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified by e-mail, and will be and required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, & where legal, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of issuance of notification. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, or Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time period, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner selected.
6. General Conditions: By entering Sweepstakes, entrants agree to (i) be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding in all matters, (ii) the use by Sponsor and its designees of their names, cities and states of residence and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes, worldwide, and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised without compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law, and (iii) release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, P.C. Richard & Son,Computer Associates and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, distributors, participating retail outlets, advertising and promotion agencies, and web site providers/web masters, (collectively, “Released Parties”) against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, in any Sweepstakes related materials, the announcement of the prize; or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, illegible, postage-due, or garbled entries or mail; or for electronic, kiosk or computer malfunction or error, entries which are lost for any reason including computer or human or other error. If in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention or other causes compromise or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is unable to run due to any other cause, Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently (as applicable), to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to determine the winner from all eligible non-suspect entries received as of such termination. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. We are not responsible for any internet and/or computer malfunctions that may occur during entry period.
7. Winner’s Name: For the name of winner, available after February 1, 2011, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to The CA Software Giveaway Sweepstakes, P.C. Richard & Son, 150 Price Parkway, Farmingdale, NY 11735 for receipt by February 14, 2011.
8. Sponsor: P.C. Richard & Son, 150 Price Parkway, Farmingdale, NY 11735.
Stay informed on the latest P.C. Richard & Son sales product news, tips and tricks, contests, P.C. Richard & Son Theater shows and more! Subscribe today.