Vibrant paint, decorative ribbons, metallic markers… the possibilities are endless when it comes to decorating pumpkins! Use your creativity and make a silly face (or a spooky one)!
Ideas to DAZZLE up your pumpkin
- Gather up some ribbons (Halloween-themed, funky patterns, bright colors)
- Use neon paints (orange, yellow, green)
- Add some metallic paint
- Collect a bunch of bows and glue them on!
- Use glitter glue
- Add in some glitter (orange, purple, white)
- Draw a design with glue, and pour glitter on top
- Gather some fabrics (Halloween prints, autumn prints, polka dot)
- Glue on colorful, funky beads
- Glue on some sparkly gems
- Use colorful markers
- Write your name
- Write a friend’s name and make it a gift
- Draw a design (bat, ghosts, or owl)
- Tie a bunch of colorful ribbons to the stem
- Curl the ribbons or tie beads to the end
- Draw or paint your favorite TV show or movie character
- Create your favorite animal (use the stem to your advantage and make an elephant)!
- Draw or paint the P.C. Richard & Son logo
- Write the lyrics to your favorite song
- Write your favorite movie quote
- Glue on fun foam shapes
- Add some decorative flowers (sunflowers)
- Put on some decorative tape
- Stick on googly eyes
- Make your pumpkin into a turkey with feathers
- Create a holiday-themed pumpkin
What to do while decorating pumpkins
- Drink fall-themed beverages made with a Keurig (add whipped cream, caramel, or chocolate syrup)
- Watch a family tradition movie while gathering around on a blanket
- Share a delicious fall-themed pie (pumpkin, sweet potato, or apple)
- Make some popcorn in a popcorn maker (add cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, or apple pie spice)
- Tell your children stories about Halloween when you were a kid
- Take pictures of your pumpkins (and share them on our Facebook)!
- Get cozy by your fireplace
- Make plans for the holiday season
- Enjoy spending quality time with your family and friends! #keepfamilyfirst
Stay informed on the latest P.C. Richard & Son sales product news, tips and tricks, contests, P.C. Richard & Son Theater shows and more! Subscribe today.