We’re offering some of our best deals right now with employee pricing on appliances, so it’s a great time to save big on the things you need. Let’s say, for example, you need a new refrigerator. So you go to our website and find one you like. How about this one? Stainless steel. Classy. Good choice.
With employee pricing, you’ll save $600 when you purchase this fridge. That’s like getting a fridge and an opportunity at the same time! Here are some things you can do with $600:
1. You can get a nonstop, roundtrip flight from New York to Orlando for $179.71. That leaves extra money to put toward hotel and theme park costs! Spend a few days in Disney and Universal!
2. A giant knit blanket (with $200 left to spare!)
It’s perfect to take on your flight to Florida!
3. Approximately 335 extra-large Slurpees from 7Eleven. (Would not recommend consuming all of these at once.)
4. Get good seats to a Broadway show! Or get less good seats to a couple shows! Or invest it into buying half a resale ticket to Hamilton.
5. Donate it to your favorite charity organization! These organizations can really use your help, and you’ll feel great about contributing. There are a ton of wonderful places who would greatly appreciate your donation (look into local charities!), but here are some of my faves:
6. ART. Seriously, decorating your home with a work you really love will up your quality of life about seventeen levels. Here are some examples of pieces you can get for around $500 – $600 (click through to the sources):
7. While you’re already updating your kitchen, this is a perfect opportunity to splurge on some accessories you’ll really enjoy. Perhaps a juicer, electric mixer, or a Nutribullet!
How would you spend an extra $600? Let us know in the comments!
Stay informed on the latest P.C. Richard & Son sales product news, tips and tricks, contests, P.C. Richard & Son Theater shows and more! Subscribe today.