Toni Senecal from Toni On! New York stopped by one of our P.C. Richard & Son showrooms to check out some of the BBQ grills we have available and learn a fantastic recipe from our own Pat Dehner. He explained that our gas grills range from $99 to $8,000 for your absolute dream grill, and Toni was shocked to hear that you can cook anything on a Weber grill that you’d normally cook in your oven! Yes, we have done demonstrations where chocolate chip cookies were made on one of these fine grills.
Pat didn’t make chocolate chip cookies with Toni this time, but made a delicious modified version of peaches and cream. Check out the video here, and the recipe below:
Grilled Peaches and Cream
- Vegetable oil
- Cream cheese
- Slice the peaches in half and remove the pits. The riper the peaches, the better.
- Take a small amount of vegetable oil and lightly coat the open side of the peach halves.
- Light your grill and place the peaches face-down directly onto the grates. Close the cover and let cook for five minutes.
- Turn the peaches over and pour a small amount of honey over the face of each peach before placing a dollop of cream cheese in their centers.
- Close the cover of the grill again until the cream cheese is softened.
- Place more honey over your peaches if desired and serve!
Toni not only loved Pat’s recipe (as you can clearly see in the video), but got a great grill and loved our sales staff!
Stay informed on the latest P.C. Richard & Son sales product news, tips and tricks, contests, P.C. Richard & Son Theater shows and more! Subscribe today.