It’s almost time to send the kids back to school! School can be tough, but sometimes all it takes to brighten up a day is a fun lunch. Check out some of these creative ideas for making lunch special!
1. Leave cute notes inside, like these from picklebums:
2. Make fruit fun by making kabobs, like this one from creativelive:
3. Pack them sweet treats that are healthy and easy to make with just a food processor or NutriBullet! Like these raspberry bliss balls by prettyweethings:
4. Leave some words of encouragement with these lunch box tattoos:
WhiteRabbitsDesign on Etsy
5. Insert some fun facts!
KidsLuvLunch on Etsy
6. Decorate their lunch bags! You can simply draw a quick doodle, … Read more...
We spend a lot of time on our laptops and tablets, and frequently that time is spent working. Whether we’re in class or sending important emails, it’s nice to be surrounded by things we like. Personalizing your work space can make tedious tasks and long classes seem more bearable, and one of our favorite ways to do this is with decals, stickers, and skins! Here are some that are guaranteed to keep you smiling while you’re hard at work:
Go with a beautiful design to cover the outside of your laptop or your keys.
MixedDecal on Etsy
SkinLee on Etsy
THEWOODWE on Etsy
Keyshorts on Etsy
Give yourself some inspiration.
ThinkNoir on Etsy
Or a bit of cuteness to keep … Read more...
There’s a common belief that your tablet, phone, or iPod causes distractions and hinders daily productivity, but there are a plethora of apps available to help organize your life. This is particularly useful for students who have difficulty balancing their homework, work, and social schedules. Try some of these apps to help with time management and organization, and you may find that your mobile device is actually an asset to your success.
1. Things iOS
Things is a daily task app that allows you to track your to-do list and categorize projects into sections. Keyboard shortcuts and tags make everything convenient to use and easy to navigate.
If you have an Android device, try Google Keep instead.
2. Evernote iOS
… Read more...
The end of the school year is upon us, which means many of us are preparing for the long-anticipated pinnacle of high school: prom. This is a really exciting and fun part of the high school experience, but it can also cause a lot of stress. At this point, you’ve (hopefully) already figured out what you’re wearing, so we’re going to focus on some tips to help you have a stress-free and memorable prom experience:
1. I recommend doing your hair yourself. This sounds counterintuitive, since getting someone else to do it seems far easier, but here’s the thing: you know how to do your hair. You just need the basic items (hair dryers, flat irons, curling irons, hair ties, … Read more...