Thanksgiving is almost here and if you are hosting at your house this year, you’re probably scrambling to make sure everything is in order. Here is a quick checklist to run down to make sure you are right on track for the big day:
- Confirm your guest list. You may have had last-minute cancellations or last-minute invites.
- Confirm you have enough place settings, tableware, and chairs.
- If you didn’t already clean up the house this weekend, start your cleaning now.
- Make sure all of the china and glassware has been washed and your napkins and table cloths are clean and ironed.
- Make room in your fridge for fresh groceries you may still need to purchase.
- If you haven’t stated
… Read more...
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and many of us are preparing for opening our home to friends and family. We are going are over our grocery lists, pulling out the table settings, and cleaning and decorating our home in preparation for this holiday. However, there’s one important thing we all may overlook… our oven. We put a lot of faith in our ovens that day, so it’s smart to get it prepared as well.
Here are a few Tips:
Clean your oven now. If you have a self cleaning oven do not use this feature the day before or day of a big holiday, as your oven could overheat and damage a key component such as a fuse or … Read more...
Happy Thanksgiving! Our 3,112 employees wish you a very healthy, happy Thanksgiving Day; a day for the celebration of families, friends and loved ones.
Save Thanksgiving Day!
It is our opinion that retailers who choose to open on Thanksgiving Day show no respect to their employees and families, and are in total disrespect of family values in the United States of America.
We appreciate those who provide us essential services today.
A special thanks to the service men and women who protect our freedom each and every day!
Stay informed on the latest P.C. Richard & Son sales product news, tips and tricks, contests, P.C. Richard & Son Theater shows and more! Subscribe today.… Read more...