We’re hiring for our 6 Connecticut Superstores! We have sales, clerical and stock openings for our 4 open locations (Norwalk, Milford, North Haven and Danbury) and 2 locations coming soon (Newington and Manchester). We’re also looking for car audio installers and in-home appliance and television service technicians!
Come join us for our hiring open house Monday, June 28 and Tuesday, June 29 from 9am – 6pm at the Marriott Courtyard; 4 Sebethe Drive in Cromwell. We will be looking for outstanding people to join our winning team for all of the positions and locations listed above. No experience is necessary and we offer paid in-house training. We look forward to seeing you there!
P.C. Richard & Son Hiring Open House
6/28 & 6/29 9am-6pm
4 Sebethe Drive
Cromwell, CT 06416
If you can’t make those days, you can also apply online.
Sales position includes:
- Helping customers select merchandise by explaining the features and benefits of each product.
- Selling extended service protection and installations on selected merchandise.
- Gaining product and sales knowledge through various manufacturer and in-house training programs.
- Entering the sale in our computerized Point of Sale system, including customer, product, pricing, delivery, order status and payment information. Follow up on open orders through completion.
- Promoting our P.C. Richard and Son credit card and processing the applications through a computerized program.
- Providing excellent customer service before, during and after the sale in person and over the telephone.
*All new P.C. Richard & Son sales counselors must attend a two week paid in-house training program prior to being placed in a showroom location, to learn corporate culture, selling techniques, product knowledge, and internal computer system.
Must be flexible with hours in order to work a retail schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
The ideal candidate must be motivated to create a good shopping experience for our customers and to build customer loyalty for future business.
Excellent BENEFITS available including:
- Health Plan providing comprehensive coverage for the employee and family (if applicable).
- Voluntary Dental Plan.
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance Programs.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with a discretionary annual Company match, Flexible Spending Plan and an Employee Discount.
- There is also generous TIME OFF Benefits for employees who work 30 hours or more.
If you desire a career with a Company who has a proven reputation of “Honesty, Integrity and Reliability,” and provides the opportunity to earn top income, then apply to join the P.C. Richard & Son Winning Team!
Stay informed on the latest P.C. Richard & Son sales product news, tips and tricks, contests, P.C. Richard & Son Theater shows and more! Subscribe today.